1. Hemp Oil Hydrates & Moisturizes. It contains a lot of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It increases the skin elasticity and fights dehydrated skin. Pure hemp oil is not only great for skin, but can be found in many hair products too.
2. Hemp Oil Is Packed With Antioxidants. These are responsible for preventing or slowing down cell damage, and that's why people believe it's anti-aging (when regularly used). This could also be because hemp seed oil protects against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Hemp Seed Oil Reduces Acne. Hemp oil is non comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores and cause breakouts, so it’s often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that breaks out easily and/or suffers from enlarged pores. The oil will fight inflammation (due to fatty acids) and can help shrink and tighten the pores.
4. Hemp Oil Can Help Prevent Psoriasis. Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acids in the body. The fatty acids present in hemp oil help improve hydration and reduce inflammation. Works perfect for regular skin rashes too!
5. Hemp Oil Works For The Inside too. Adding raw hemp seeds to your food will give you a boost of vitamin A and E, and antioxidants, as well as essential trace minerals (zinc & magnesium for example). You can easily add them to any meal during the day; granola's, smoothies, salads or mix them with quinoa!
PS: the best news is probably that it's suitable for all skin types!
Ready for healthy & young looking skin? Shop the Hemp collection! Any questions? Please let us know in the comments or email us at email@example.com.